PR, Marketing & Administrative Assistant position available at IMC
IMC is currently looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to join its Marketing and Administration team.
PR, Marketing & Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Marketing Director, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creatively market and sell IMC’s programme and activities at a local and national level, working with the Marketing Director to create and implement effective marketing and PR campaigns for IMC’s festivals, events and activities.
- Liaising with both national and local press to achieve media coverage.
- Creating, managing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing social media channels and creating engaging content.
- Managing and updating the IMC websites on a regular basis.
- Working with the Marketing Director to ensure high levels of design and print quality while working with external designers across multiple formats.
- Assist the Marketing Director in implementing an audience development plan focusing on both maximising box office revenue and engaging with communities.
- To assist the Artistic Director with general administrative duties to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
- Any other duties as required by the Marketing Director or Artistic Director.
This job description is expected to evolve during the course of any appointment and offers a real opportunity to make your own mark.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- PR/ media promotion of events and organisations
- Digital marketing (including an understanding of Google Analytics)
- Website management
- Social Media strategy and management
- Strong Copywriting skills
- Digital media content creation
- Experience in Box Office work-flow
- Good Design Acumen (an understanding of Photoshop and/or Adobe)
- Knowledge of the Irish media landscape
- Interest and understanding of the Irish music and arts world, ideally in niche art forms.
This role is very much for a creative self-starter, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work on own initiative of a variety of projects.
Hours: 3 days per week (10am-6pm with an hour for lunch)
Salary: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of the salary for this position
Interested applicants should apply to email@example.com with a CV and cover letter outlining their suitability for the role before 5pm on Friday 10th August.
Interviews will take place during the week of 20th August.
Improvised Music Company, 68 Dame St, Dublin 2