IMC Covid-19 Musician Community Update
We are currently in an unprecedented time in Ireland with regard to the ongoing pandemic of the COVID-19 virus.
The team at IMC wants to assure our musician community that we’ll be doing our best over the coming weeks to help out in any way we can. We’ll continue to keep our office hours while working remotely, and will be ramping up our efforts to promote Irish musicians digitally across our social media and website.
Below is some information we hope will be of use to you in these unprecedented circumstances. There are plenty of positive steps we can all take in this period of isolation to help start things off on a stronger foot once it's over.
- FINANCIAL: Details of Financial Supports available due to Covid-19 outbreak
- HEALTH: A reminder of the Government Health Advice in relation to Covid-19 and how to prevent it's spread through social distancing and hand hygiene.
YOUR CAREER AND MUSIC
We will continue to support our Irish jazz community in any way possible.
- You can connect with us through a virtual meeting to chat about plans or projects. Details here.
- It’s important to try to stay positive and productive. If you can, now could be a great opportunity to spring clean your online profile. Some tips here from us for updating your online presence as an artist.
- You may want to explore other options for sharing your music during this period, such as live streaming. We've put together an article with good advice for this and general recording of recording live performance (an essential part of your EPK!). Read here.
- Finally, some good advice we've collated for musicians on keeping in a positive and productive frame of mind over this period.
Take care of yourselves, and please do keep in touch if there is any way we can be of assistance,
Kenneth, Aoife, Adam and Caitriona
Improvised Music Company