We are always in pursuit of excellence at IMC, in our festivals and through our partnerships.
Our world leading programmes provide the perfect opportunity for companies looking to develop an exciting, rewarding, and multi-faceted cultural partnership.
We pride ourselves on developing successful, creative, mutually rewarding, and tailored partnerships exclusively suited to our partner's needs. Whether you are looking for an unprecedented client experience, engaging ways to fulfil business and CSR objectives, or a dynamic programme of brand exposure and recognition, a partnership with any of IMC’s events will offer opportunities to do just that.
Previous partnerships include work with Beck’s, Heineken, ESB and more, as well as many cultural partnerships with bodies such as the OPW, Dublin City Council, The Ark, Europe Jazz Network, Jazz Promotion Network, Creative Ireland, and more.
As a partner, we will work with your company to develop a bespoke programme of benefits to highlight the impact of this partnership. Developed with flexibility in mind, we will ensure this partnership meets your strategic priorities.
Benefits may include:
- Primary commercial Sponsorship / naming rights of an event or programme, prominently featured across all of our public- facing elements.
- An exclusive festival Programme Launch event announcing the Sponsorship agreement and festival programme.
- Alignment with your brand’s target audience.
Integrated marketing opportunities
- Your logo featured in our vibrant festival design and marketing (including all print and online materials - intensely focused on the location of the event or programme, but with visibility across Europe through the festival’s multiple partners and channels.
- On-site branding and promotional opportunities during active days of the festival/event/programme.
- Rich media exposure across multiple media platforms through our extensive and targeted publicity and marketing campaigns related to the event.
- Your brand as an active part of our social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Opportunities for cross-promotion with competitions, offers and pop-up events.
Tickets and hospitality
- Unparalleled client experiences through bespoke Client Hospitality.
- Behind the scenes access to unique events.
- Tailored Events and Experiences suited to your stakeholders’ needs.
With over 30 years experience in event operations, experiential strategy and artist development, we can help your brand create and deliver customised brand experiences.
Explore our brands
With our range of exciting festivals and brands, we can find a partnership which best suits your values, goals, and provides the most benefit to your stakeholders.
Established in 2007, our multi-award winning 12 Points presents 12 young European jazz acts each year, rotating between Dublin and international venues, creating a unique opportunity for its participants, audiences and a valuable resource for festival bookers seeking a high-quality pan-European showcase of emerging jazz talent. There is no better festival to experience the breadth, energy, ambition, and diversity through which young European musicians are making the jazz of tomorrow.
From 2012-2017, Down With Jazz took a tongue-in-cheek look back to 1930s Ireland when jazz and ‘foreign’ music was seen by the Church as a filthy force of corruption, which culminated in a repressive ‘anti-jazz’ campaign to ban jazz music from the dance halls and airwaves of Ireland. An accessible open-air festival, it linked audiences with 21st century Ireland’s vibrant and diverse music scene through the playful prism of this notorious period of our social history.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in developing a partnership with IMC, for specific festival events, or as a general donation towards the work we do with the Irish music community.