Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our Internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
- IMC can track the pages browsed by you on the website. This is to enable IMC to better determine the needs of the users of the website. It is the policy of IMC never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party. This technical information will only be used by IMC for statistical and other administrative purposes.
What we will do with your information
Any information that is collected by IMC from this website will only be used for monitoring purposes unless you have given us consent for your information to be used e.g. Providing us with your email address so we can contact you with our Newsletters, if you have registered as a regular site user, if you have registered for an event via our ticketing systems so that we can get back to you. We may, from time to time, send you relevant information about IMC and our activities, outside of our monthly Newsletter. However you may unsubscribe from this correspondence at any stage.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the requirements of the relevant Irish legislation, namely the Irish Data Protection Act (1988), and the Irish Data Protection (Amendment) Act (2003). The data controller is Charities Institute Ireland. If you have any queries regarding this please contact us.
Access to information
Any formal, written request by a Data Subject for a copy of their personal data (a 'Data Access Request') will be referred to the Director (acting in the capacity of Data Protection Officer) and will be processed within 40 days.
It is intended that by complying with these guidelines, IMC will adhere to best practice regarding the applicable Data Protection legislation
The information on this page was last updated on Wednesday 25th April 2018.
- Company Name – Improvised Music Company Limited
- Registered Office – 68 Dame St, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Company Registration Number 327563
We regret that tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
Latecomers and those who leave the venue may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or until the interval. Admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Flash photography, video equipment or any other recording devices are not permitted at indoor events.
Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is IMC. You may not make alterations or additions to the material on this site. For further information please contact email@example.com
All information on these pages is provided by IMC and is believed to be correct as at the time of issue. IMC accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or any loss or damage arising from the use or reliance on information obtained from the website.
Improvised Music Company (IMC) is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
If you purchase tickets for our events and/or receive our email newsletter, you may be asked for information when you register with us. We will require, amongst other things your name, email address and country of residence.
No information provided will be divulged to any other third party, unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law. We will take reasonable steps to keep all information as secure as possible against unauthorised access and use. All information will be protected by our security measures, which are periodically reviewed. You can also automatically unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time by selecting unsubscribe.